WELCOME BACK TO THE MAT – CLASSES NOW RUNNING
Please help us keep our community safe by familiarising yourself with our Covid-19 Specific Procedures
Whether you’re a practised yogi, done a few classes or you are a complete beginner, Yoga in the Studio at Bowen Physiotherapy have a class to suit you! All of the sessions are run by an experienced and certified yoga instructor, in our air-conditioned & spacious studio.
Browse our class menu to find the session that is right for you.
Covid-19 Special Procedures:
- Bookings are essential – class attendance is strictly capped. You can book online or phone 07 4786 2640
- Ensure you arrive at least 5 minutes prior to class for check-in
- Attendees will need to complete a Covid-19 check form prior to admittance to the clinic. This will verify you:
- do not have any symptoms or are currently unwell
- that you have not travelled through or been interstate, overseas or in a declared Covid-19 hotspot in the last 14 days
- that you have not been, to your knowledge, exposed to Covid-19
- We encourage you to bring your own mat & other equipment – however mats will be available to use in the studio and we follow a strict cleaning procedure
- If you are at all sick – please don’t come. Let us know and we will reschedule for when you are feeling better
- Spacing & attendee regulations will be strictly adhered to: perfect for really stretching out!
Thank you for helping us follow some simple processes that will help us keep our community safe.