Most of our classes are suitable for beginners, unless otherwise stated. You can read more of what to expect from each class or if it not is suitable for beginners here.
“Comparison is the thief of joy” so don’t feel overwhelmed by a advanced neighbour in your class – they are on a different path to yours. Practice patience with your body. It will take some time for your body to get used to any new exercises or poses.
• Everyone is welcome. Our classes are for men, women, seniors, injured, sporty and kids.
• Doors open 15 mins prior to the class, if you haven’t booked online please allow time to complete the registration forms.
• Introduce yourself to the teacher – your teacher will help you from there
• Toilets are close by too
• Only bring your towel, water and any props you may require into the studio
• Yoga mats, Blocks, Straps, Bolsters, Blankets are provided, But feel free to bring your own if you have them.
• Leave your personal belongings and shoes on the shelves in the studio, ask the staff to direct you. Your phones are to be turned to silent. Leave valuables at home.
• We offer a ‘Kids Yoga Program’ class for kids aged 5-9 and 10-12. Please enquire for more information and availability.
• All persons under 18 years of age must have parental consent
• Older children may participate in regular classes with parental consent & supervision, and at the discretion of the instructor. Please contact us for more information.
• You can try our many of classes if you have been participating in prior to the injury. Move within your bodies limitations, tension and injury. Rest whenever you need.
• Please check with your doctor and let your teacher know you’re injured so they can help you modify exercises as necessary.
• You can pre-book your classes online here or by phoning Bowen Physiotherapy
• Each Class has a maximum number of participants allowed in the room, once registration hits that maximum the class is considered full. We’re sorry, but we won’t make any exceptions to squeeze another person in the room – it becomes uncomfortable for the group as a whole.
• If our class is full you will be added to our waitlist and a text message will be sent to you if a space becomes available in that class.