What kinds of conditions do Physiotherapists commonly treat?
Physiotherapy can help with a number of common problems such as:
- Painful conditions such as arthritis
- Chronic and complex pain
- Back and neck pain, including sciatica and whiplash.
- Upper limb conditions including shoulder injuries
- Repetitive strain injuries (RSI) such as tennis elbow
- Preventing surgery, or helping you to prepare for and recovery from surgery.
- Work place injuries
- Balance problems, helping to prevent injuries or falls.
- Sports injuries and helping you to keep doing your favorite leisure activity
- Pregnancy related symptoms such as back-pain or stress incontinence or recovering from child-birth
- Asthma and other breathing difficulties
- Problems affecting children.